Stainless Steel Dog Pinch Collar for Cane Corso
If your Cane Corso has some problems with behavior... If he doesn't want to obey your commands... Then you can try this Prong Collar that is specially created for dealing with disobedient canines. Be sure it will help you to train your doggy effectively. Its training effect is similar to mother-dog's bite, that's why it causes no harm to your dog's health. The unique feature of this Pinch Collar is that it has innovative click lock system which makes putting on and off faster and easier. So don't miss your chance to get now this amazing dog supply - and you won't ever regret!
Click on the picture to see bigger image
Rust Resistant Cane Corso Prong Collar with Click Lock System
Herm Sprenger Cane Corso Pinch Collar with Nylon Loop
Key features of this Dog Collar:
- rust and corrosion resistance
- prongs symmetrically arranged around the collar
- nylon loop
- click lock buckle
- welded parts
- incredible tensile strength
- innovative design with a middle plate
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- weight - 7 oz (200 g)
Intended use of this Dog Collar:
- behavior correction
- 21 inch (52 cm) in length
- prong's diameter - 3.2 mm (1/8 inch)
The main advantages of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- It is possible to make this dog item bigger or smaller. You can order additional links; each link will add 1 1/3 inch. The standard size of this Prong Collar is 21 inch (52 cm) with prong's diameter - 1/8 inch (3.2 mm). For example, if your Cane Corso's neck circumference is 23 inch (58 cm) you will need to get two additional links. If you want to make it smaller - just remove some prongs using pliers.
- Stainless steel, the material that has been used for the production of this dog item, is extra strong and durable enough to withstand excessive pulling.
- Also this Pinch Collar is very functional and easy in maintenance as you can use soft cotton cloth for cleaning.
- Use it for different kinds of dog training and behavioral correction.
Before ordering this Dog Collar read attentively the information given by professional dog trainers:
- Don't leave your powerful and elegant Cane Corso without control when he wears this Pinch Collar because he may accidentally get hurt.
- Pinch collars are not meant for daily wearing. Use it only if your canine doesn't want to follow your commands.
- Measure your dog carefully in order to choose the best collar size. It is necessary for it not to be too loose or too tight. Otherwise, you won't get a desirable training effect. Your dog's comfort depends only on you!
- If you have any doubt as far as for using this Pinch Collar consult a pro dog trainer!
Take a Look at Metal Collar in 3D