Chrome Plated Dog Pinch Collar for Cane Corso
If your adorable canine has some problems with behavior...
If you don't know how to stop it...
Then you should pay attention to this Chrome Plated Dog Collar that is specially created for behavior correction and obedience training. Its main function is to help you to eliminate pulling problems. All you have to do is to tighten it - and your Cane Corso will understand that it is necessary to stop. Be sure this Prong Collar won't hurt your canine because its effect is similar to mother-dog's bite. So, get this Collar right now - it will become a real solution for those dog owners who want to make their pets obedient!
Click on the picture to see bigger image
Rustproof Cane Corso Pinch Collar with Solid Leather Part
Quick Release Buckle on Shiny Cane Corso Pinch Collar
The key features of this Dog Collar:
- rust resistant
- O-rings for leash attachment
- solid leather part
- quick release buckle
- smooth bright surface
- tear resistance
- high quality
- decorative look
- quite light weight
Intended use of this Dog Collar:
- behavior correction
- dog training
- 2.25 mm (1/11 inch) - diameter of the prongs
- 8 links - quantity of links
- 15 inch (38 cm) - overall length of the pinch collar
- weight - 2.5 oz (70 g)
This Pinch Collar is worth buying because:
Our craftsmen have created this true masterpiece in accordance with all dog world standards. Being made of rust proof chrome plated steel, this Prong Collar is non-toxic and doesn't contain any harmful substances. It also has the solid leather part which is durable enough to withstand overload. Genuine leather is very strong, flexible and will definitely serve your pet for a long period of time.
Be sure you will be able to adjust this Collar fast on your dog's neck as it is equipped with easy release buckle. Also, there is special D-ring that is used for attaching a dog leash to this dog item. It is very strong, easy in use and durable enough to withstand excessive overload when your Cane Corso pulls hard.
Read carefully the following information before ordering this Pinch Collar:
- It is recommended not to leave your pet alone when he is wearing this Collar.
- Use this dog supply only in case if your pet has some behavioral problems.
- Such pinch collars should be worn high on the dog's neck, right under dog's chin and behind his ears.
- If your dog's neck size is more than 15 inch (38 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1/4 inch (3 cm) to the total collar length.
- Be careful measuring your dog for this Collar. It shouldn't be too tight or too loose. If you don't remove enough links it can be loose, and your doggy can lose it. Otherwise, if you don't add enough links, he can have breathing problems.