Strong Chrome Plated Dog Pinch Collar for Cane Corso
If your beloved doggy likes to pull hard during everyday walking...
If you want to correct his behavior and make him a well-mannered dog...
Then you should pay attention to this Smooth Prong Collar that will help you to solve your Cane Corso's behavior problems. Be sure it is designed in accordance with all necessary dog international standards. This Pinch Collar won't hurt your canine because its effect is similar to mother-dog's bite. So, if you want to get an effective dog supply for training your pet - don't miss this Chrome Plated Dog Collar! Just don't forget to consult your dog trainer to make sure you use this item properly!
Click on the picture to see bigger image
Cane Corso Pinch Collar with Evenly Arranged Prongs
Chrome Plated Cane Corso Pinch Collar for Behavior Correction
The key features of this Dog Collar:
- chrome plated steel
- rust-resistant durable materials
- evenly arranged prongs
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- synchronous work of the middle links
- neat classic design
Intended use of this Dog Collar:
- behavior correction
- dog training
- safe walking
- length - 15 inch (38 cm)
- prong's diameter - 1/10 inch (2.3 mm)
- weight - 1/5 lbs (75 g)
This Pinch Collar is worth buying because:
Created for dog training, this dog supply will help you to get rid of endless pulling and problems connected with behavior. Be sure your Cane Corso's health will be out of danger because the prongs imitate mother-dog's bite. They are evenly arranged, and in case of pulling the prongs just press on the dog's neck and it feels pinches.
This Prong Collar is made of dog-safe chrome plated steel. It is extra strong and has attractive silver-like shine. Chrome laying protects it from rust and corrosion, so you can be sure that this dog supply will serve you long.
The other advantage of this Prong Collar is that if you need you can easily make it bigger or smaller. It is possible to remove links if your doggy loses weight or to order additional ones if he grows up or gains weight.
If you've made up your mind to buy this Pinch Collar, read the following information:
- Use this dog supply only if you want to correct your pet's behavior.
- Pinch collars should be worn high on the dog's neck, right under dog's chin and behind his ears.
- It is recommended not to leave your Cane Corso without control when he is wearing this dog item.
- Be careful measuring your dog for this Collar. It shouldn't be too tight or too loose. If you don't remove enough links it can be loose, and your doggy can lose it. Otherwise, if you don't add enough links, he can have breathing problems.
- If you have some questions concerning the use of this Pinch Collar - consult your personal dog trainer and follow all the tips and recommendations.