Multipurpose Leather Dog Leash for Cane Corso
If you are searching for a quality and safe dog leash for different activities, you are welcome to check this Round Leather Dog Leash. It is a truly multifunctional item! This Leash will help you to control your beloved Cane Corso better no matter where he is. Besides, training and walking will become more pleasant and comfortable both for your pet and you. Choose this Dog Leash for your beloved canine! Make sure that it is really one of the best dog training supplies on the market today!
Leather Cane Corso Leash for Training, Walking and Tracking
The key features of this Leather Leash:
- 1/5 inch (6 mm) wide round leather
- 1 floating brass ring
- 2 brass snap hooks
- multipurpose use
- 2 stitched brass O-rings
Intended use of this Leather Leash:
- 5 ft (150 cm)
- 7 ft (210 cm)
The main features of this Leather Dog Leash:
Made of super quality soft leather, this Leash is strong yet soft and absolutely safe for your Cane Corso. The key characteristic of this dog item is that you can regulate its length depending on the situation. So, let's see what are the ways of using this Leash:
- 5 ft (150 cm) or 7 ft (210 cm) leash. It will be a usual leash, so you can use it as it is.
- Shoulder leash. Bring the handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your Cane Corso, up under your armpit. Then attach a leash clip to the floating O-ring in order to make a loop across your body. A ttach the other end to your dog's collar or harness.
- Tethering your canine. Sometimes you need to leave your pet leashed for some time when you're busy. For this purpose wrap this Leash around an object, i.e. a fireplug or lamp post, and attach the clip on the handle end to the floating O-ring. Just do not leave your Cane Corso alone when he is outside.
- 3 1/2 ft (105 cm) leash. All you need to do is to attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the O-ring which is attached to the other end.
- Waist leash. To make a waist leash wrap it around your waist and clip the snap hook to the floating O-ring.
- 20 inch Traffic Leash. Make a 3 1/4 leash and then grab the floating O-ring and slide it to the end of the Leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the O-ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the Leash in half. Clip the floating O-ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed O-ring.
- Dog coupler. If you need to walk two dogs at the same time, attach both snap hooks to your dogs' collars or harnesses and grab the Leash in the middle. A coupler won't be tangled in case if your pets pull differently.
With this Leash, you will be able to save your money as it is meant for different kinds of activities.